ISO Tank Container
Posted by JODI GRAY in Bio Sludge | Chemical Class 3 | Chemical Class 4 | Chemical Class 5 | Chemical Class 6 | Chemical Class 8 | Chemical Class 9 | Chemicals | Drilling Fluids | Fertiliser | Fish Oil | Fuel | Liquid | MEG | Sludge | TEG | Waste | Water | 22nd Nov 2016
An ISO tank container provides a fully intermodal option for the transport of liquids between road, rail and sea.
The SCF ISO tank containers is built to ISO standards, making them suitable for intermodal transport and storage of hazardous and non-hazardous materials. A ISO tank container can be loaded from the top or bottom depending on the cargo and the supply chain which is being utilised. These units are designed for repeat use.
The vessel shell material is stainless steel surrounded by a Corten frame that has been impact tested to gain certification for the relevant regulatory bodies.
- fully compliant with ISO, IMO and IMDG standards
- supplied in current survey
- cleaned and issued with a Marine Grade Cleaning Certificate
- multiple capacity options (10,000L to 26,000L)
- safety hand rails, steam heating and insulation modifications available
- static storage options available
- bottom and top discharge styles available
- gantry platforms compliant with AS1957 available
- vacuum relief valves available
- lined tanks for corrosive cargos available
- top loading and discharge tanks available for specific hazardous goods available
- triple closing on all bottom discharge valves
- 3" BSP or Camlock fittings available (depending on cargo)
- stainless steel shell within an ISO frame that is suitable for gantry crane straddle lifting and side loader transport
Short or long term hire and sale options.
Available in a range of grades and capacities.
ISO tank container fact sheets can be found here.
Our national depot network provides services in Adelaide, Melbourne, Darwin, Brisbane, Perth and Sydney.
National Sales Call Centre
1800 769 588
Complete the form below to receive a call back from one of our Sales Representatives.
We’ll aim to get back to you in the next 24 hours.