ISO Food Grade Tank Container
Posted by JODI GRAY in Chocolate | Edible Oils | Food Materials | Liquid | Milk | Water | 22nd Nov 2016
The SCF ISO food grade tank container provides a fully intermodal option for the transport of food grade materials between road, rail and sea.
Our ISO food grade tank container is approved by all statutory bodies and inspected by third party surveyors to ensure cleanliness and safety standards.
- suitable for milk and other dairy products, tallow and chocolate
- refrigerated ISO tanks utilizing either electric or diesel power pack systems available
- heated ISO tanks utilizing either electric or diesel power pack systems available
- fully compliant with ISO, IMO and IMDG standards
- supplied in current survey
- cleaned and issued with a Cleanliness Certificate
- multiple capacity options
- safety hand rails, steam heating and insulation modifications available
- static storage options available
- gantry platforms compliant with AS1957 available
- vacuum relief valves available
- sample ports for direct testing available
- cleaning in place (CIP) models available
- 3" BSP or Camlock fittings available (depending on cargo)
- super insulation for increased thermal efficiency available
- 316L stainless steel shell within an ISO frame that is suitable for gantry crane straddle lifting and side loader transport
Short or long term hire and sale options.
ISO food grade tank container fact sheets can be found here.
Our National depot network provides services in Adelaide, Melbourne, Darwin, Brisbane, Perth and Sydney.
National Sales Call Centre
1800 769 588
Complete the form below to receive a call back from one of our Sales Representatives.
We’ll aim to get back to you in the next 24 hours.