Dangerous Goods Store - Storage Container
Posted by JODI GRAY in Chemical Class 2 | Chemical Class 3 | Chemical Class 4 | Chemical Class 5 | Chemical Class 6 | Chemical Class 8 | Chemical Class 9 | Chemicals | Fertiliser | Fuel | Liquid | Paint | 28th May 2019
If you store or move dangerous goods, you need to do it safely.
The SCF Dangerous Goods Store Storage container has been designed to contain any cargo spillages in the container to ensure it does not adversely affect the user, the business or the environment.
The design of our Dangerous Goods Store container meets all relevant Australian standards and provides flexible storage across a number of chemical classes.
- suitable for storage of chemical class 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 9 (subject to MSDS compliance)
- meets Australian Standards AS1940-2004, AS3780, AS/NZS251596, AS4326, AS/NZS4452-1997, AS/NZS4681, AS4332
- floor is either galvanised steel or aluminium ribbed grate
- Hempadur 45143 two-component epoxy paint finish internally and externally
- in-built sump and safety drain valve
- ventilation grills at floor and ceiling
- internal door emergency release
- high cube variants available
- sizes from 6' to 20' available
- 20' full side opening and double end door access available
Depending on your needs, short or long term hire, and sale options are available. These units come a variety of sizes and formats - 6’, 8’, 10’, 20’ and 20’ with side
SCF also has a range of Dangerous Goods Store container fact sheets available here.
Our depots are located in Adelaide, Melbourne, Darwin, Brisbane, Perth and Sydney.
National Sales Call Centre
1800 769 588
Complete the form below to receive a call back from one of our Sales Representatives.
We’ll aim to get back to you in the next 24 hours.