Bulk Liquid Storage Tank
Posted by JODI GRAY in Bio Sludge | Chemicals | Drilling Fluids | Liquid | MEG | Sludge | TEG | Waste | Water | 22nd Nov 2016
The SCF Bulk Liquid storage tank can be used for on-site storage in the water treatment and chemical storage sectors. They are also useful in production shut down applications as well as the drilling, tunnelling and construction sectors for the mixing and storage of polymers and drilling muds.
Each Bulk Liquid storage tank is designed to allow for the production of a base model with cost effective modifications for specific requirements.
- skid mounted with bumpers for cost effective long distance mobilisation
- 600mm side access to improved cleaning and OHS compliance
- 2 x 500mm hatches in the roof
- sump for full evacuation
- easily scalable with 8" manifolds and multiple 4" couplings to form tank farms from 80,000L to 1,000,000L
- AS1657 compliant stairs and gantry system
- mounting points for agitators and Gunn lines
- central valve on front and rear to allow for operation from either end
- designed for temperatures between -19 and +120 degrees (celcius)
- linings for all HAZ chemicals available
- DNV heli-lift capable units available
- brine and mud mixing units available
- sediment separation units available
Short or long term hire and sale options.
Bulk Liquid storage tank fact sheets can be found here.
Depots provide services in Adelaide, Melbourne, Darwin, Brisbane, Perth and Sydney.
National Sales Call Centre
1800 769 588
Complete the form below to receive a call back from one of our Sales Representatives.
We’ll aim to get back to you in the next 24 hours.